Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

LodgeDodger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    So is the building thatt is being taken down?
    It had better not--the University Club has an interim historic designation.

Quote Originally Posted by LodgeDodger View Post
    It had better not--the University Club has an interim historic designation.
    Now, what would you need to stop the demo of something with an interim historic designation? See another thread on the board right now ...

LodgeDodger Guest

Well, if people in this fucking town would abide by the law... And, if the laws in this town were enforced. If this building goes, I say sue the MF who owns the place and has allowed it to be looted. But then again, who would sue him?

And while I'm in charge of the world, I say sue the MF for an amount that would break him. No more of these slaps on the wrist. I say make the punishment something that would make people think twice.

I'm also in favor of executing the owners who pull shit like this.
    Last edited by LodgeDodger; October-15-10 at 02:38 PM. Reason: I had more to say...