Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

How come you do not jump on a plane and take control of the situation,I would think the president has a little more insite to what is really going on then you or I.

You ever play the game of blink?

It seemed to work pretty well with rocket man when half of the country was freaking out how he was bringing us into nuclear war.

Try setting the hate aside long enough and watch how he operates,he always starts with the highest possible course of action then you negotiate down from there.

You have never done that?

Both Syria and Iran have both used chemical attacks in their fights in the past,what are you going to do spank them with a belt and say do not do that again,they did it before and got away with it.

You may say he has a stupid fat mouth but once again at the end of the day he is the president and you are not,so who is the stupid one?
    Last edited by Richard; April-12-18 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    How come you do not jump on a plane and take control of the situation,I would think the president has a little more insite to what is really going on then you or I.
    You think Trump has insight into anything? You're the only one then. Every time he impulsively tweets something objectively stupid, the actual people who have insight at the State Department and the Defense Department are face-palming and spinning into damage-control mode, because our child-like President just made their jobs infinitely harder.

But you're right, I'll sit back and watch how Trump handles it. I'm sure it will be a rousing success, just like last year's missile attack on Syria was a huge success and Syria hasn't used chemical weapons since Trump so successfully spanked them and put them in their place. Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    You think Trump has insight into anything? You're the only one then. Every time he impulsively tweets something objectively stupid, the actual people who have insight at the State Department and the Defense Department are face-palming and spinning into damage-control mode, because our child-like President just made their jobs infinitely harder.

But you're right, I'll sit back and watch how Trump handles it. I'm sure it will be a rousing success, just like last year's missile attack on Syria was a huge success and Syria hasn't used chemical weapons since Trump so successfully spanked them and put them in their place. Oh wait...

You are thinking that they all just do their little thing up there and not talking to each other?

He knows what is going on every second of the day,tweets or not.