Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Mouch View Post
This language is positively frightening.

I agree, it is frightening. It is subversive and it drags the muslim population of the US deeper into controversial territory. The Nation of Islam is, as religions go; just as loopy as the many iterations of Christian faith that my loud laffter can't dispel, sadly. I am not a big fan of Islam per se, but even less of the NOI with respect to lunacy.

Most people want to go about their business raising their kids, and getting the bigger bang for the buck a life in western democracies afford them. When nutballs like our friend Farrakhan step in to fuck things up, it not only directs a microscope onto undeserving suspects, it promotes violence among disenchanted religious youth, and all the dregs of humanity wanting to have their day in the proverbial spotlight of misdeeds; the Nobels of terror.

Either way, I am pumped by all the stoopid religion and faith related crap I hear these days. I am fed up with some of my friends' faith and belief heavy bullshit about esoteric craft like tarot and energy waves sent by sensitive souls to distant relatives. I usually shut up and put up, but recently I have begun telling it the way I see it. My bullshitmeter runs at 10 all the time...