Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by jmarie View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion. I've never eaten there. [[I only started working downtown this summer, so I'm still learning.)

I know there are a few places to eat cheaply. [[Although if you don't like hotdogs/coneys, it knocks out some options.) Especially if you learn the specials at places

[[I know I sound extremely cheap, LOL. I don't mind spending once in a while, but the week before last I didn't make it to the grocery store and ate out everyday. I don't have the money to spend $50-75 on lunch for the week! Yikes!)
    Nothing wrong with that at all. Detroit is probably about the only major American city in the country that lacks quick/cheap food options in its CBD, which is unfortunate.

And quite frankly, the fact is every typical person occasionally craves a Double Quarter Pounder or a Whopper. When these cravings come about, it would certainly be nice to not have to get in a car and take a 10-15 minute drive to Chrysler/Mack or Canfield/Woodward to get one.
    Last edited by 313WX; September-07-15 at 09:43 AM.