Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

I dont know where Forbes gets their numbers, the last time my property was 2k was 15 years ago in eastponte...most people in the suburbs pay about 3k and that the low side look at propery taxes in GP about 5-6 k

Quote Originally Posted by ja!mz View Post
    I dont know where Forbes gets their numbers, the last time my property was 2k was 15 years ago in eastponte...most people in the suburbs pay about 3k and that the low side look at propery taxes in GP about 5-6 k
    The Forbes numbers come from a survey of what every municipality in the United States collects in property taxes.

I'd like to know where you get the idea that "most people in the suburbs pay about 3k". I have relatives in Dearborn, Westland, and elsewhere in suburban Detroit. None of them pay $3,000 in property taxes.