Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    ^ specifically it is called illegal because when one breaks the law it is considered doing something illegal.

Not undocumented.

It is illegal to enter the country and stay beyond your authorized time limit.
    I think you're confusing the responsibilities of the state government and the federal government. It is the federal government's responsibility to control the borders. It's the state government's responsibility to keep order within the state. The federal government has let in roughly 130,000 undocumented, illegal immigrants into your state. That's the reality. What are you, the state government, going to do to keep chaos from erupting in your state?

Quote Originally Posted by archfan View Post
    I think you're confusing the responsibilities of the state government and the federal government. It is the federal government's responsibility to control the borders. It's the state government's responsibility to keep order within the state. The federal government has let in roughly 130,000 undocumented, illegal immigrants into your state. That's the reality. What are you, the state government, going to do to keep chaos from erupting in your state?
    Maybe start by not impeding the federal governments mission when it comes to the removal of illegals by not supplying sanctuary.

Unless it has passed Michigan does not require employers to use the federal employment base.

In the link provided in the first post this is what the governor said.

“That’s something that’s important to me, it’s important to our economy, and it’s important to the people of Michigan.”

Let’s take a look at that part.

The argument is while illegals are employed they are paying taxes,so after removing that section from the equation,please help me with the math.

The cost to the Michigan taxpayer is currently $857.6 million dollars.

You currently have an estimated 140,000 to 180,000 illegals.

So after dividing 180,000 by $857.6 million how much does it cost you as a taxpayer to support each individual illegal?

Now factor in our individual part in the $146 billion it cost on the federal side.

Do you feel that it is good for the economy?

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/new-map-cost-illegal-immigration-state

The argument is always about the state should not be picking winners and losers when it comes to incentives for buisness.

But yet that is exactly what they are doing when it comes to people,and it is supported and campaigned for.

Do not feel to bad,in Florida our numbers are $6.3 billion we also choose to support illegals over our own fellow Americans,because our own fellow Americans have no value to us as humans.

They can stay put in the ghetto going to shit schools getting terrorized by thugs because thier value as a United States citizen means nothing,unless of course it is time to go to war,then put your X on the line and stand out front.

People are quick to claim racist when we oppose illegal immigration,what do you call it when you step over and keep down your own fellow Americans?

Personally I think any politician that stands up there and offers sanctuary while they keep the inner cities as they are should be arrested and charged with treason.

Cannot find money for schools and roads or advanced education but they damn sure find billions of dollars off of the tax payers back in order to support everybody but who they are supposed to support.

Some of the Democrats will stand up on thier platform and yell to everybody who will listen .. That is not who we are.

Thats who we are,we throw our own citizens out with the trash in order provide for others first so we can justify that we are good people and sleep at night.
    Last edited by Richard; August-06-19 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/new-map-cost-illegal-immigration-state

Do not feel to bad,in Florida our numbers are $6.3 billion we also choose to support illegals over our own fellow Americans,because our own fellow Americans have no value to us as humans.
    I followed your link, and that lead to a paper from which they based the article. The first footnote I followed in the paper referred back to a previous version of this report, which is no longer available, so they give the current version. So, the paper is citing itself as the authority for the base number of immigrant children. In research, that's called making crap up.

In my opinion, given that we just gave up $1.3 trillion in tax revenue for rich people, I figure we can rethink that and have more money to not treat anyone poorly.
    Last edited by archfan; August-07-19 at 01:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by archfan View Post
    I followed your link, and that lead to a paper from which they based the article. The first footnote I followed in the paper referred back to a previous version of this report, which is no longer available, so they give the current version. So, the paper is citing itself as the authority for the base number of immigrant children. In research, that's called making crap up.

In my opinion, given that we just gave up $1.3 trillion in tax revenue for rich people, I figure we can rethink that and have more money to not treat anyone poorly.
    The source is a company that compiles financial data into charts and graphs.

You posted that they were making crap up.

It is simple for you to double check,both the federal government and states have the financials for public viewing.

You can prove your accusation by collecting your own budget information from the 35,000 cities then 50 states then read the federal government budget and display your results in rebuttal.

its that simple.

Its kinda hard to pull numbers out of the air in order to make crap up as you put it,when they can easily be verified.

It is that mindset of your post which is why we are where we are at.

Non rich have been collecting IEC for how many years? You do not have to put any in and still collect $6000,how many trillions has that been?

Directing your hate towards the rich is placing blame on everybody else but yourself for your circumstances.