Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

gravitymachine Guest

Quote Originally Posted by vintagesoul View Post
    because having legal walls would cut down on illegal painting. Plus we would see some seriously amazing artwork.
    really? there isn't enough abandoned housing/building stock which has been left to rot and that people already don't give a shit about in this city that's perfectly suitable to paint on?
    Last edited by gravitymachine; May-13-09 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitymachine View Post
    really? there isn't enough abandoned housing/building stock which has been left to rot and that people already don't give a shit about in this city that's perfectly suitable to paint on?
    wow. i hope you're joking.

gravitymachine Guest

Quote Originally Posted by vintagesoul View Post
    wow. i hope you're joking.
    not really. there is plenty of abandoned, unclaimed, unmaintained, and uncared for canvas in this city, some of the posts above make it sound like the cut is the only place for graffiitos to ply their trade

Quote Originally Posted by gravitymachine View Post
    not really. there is plenty of abandoned, unclaimed, unmaintained, and uncared for canvas in this city, some of the posts above make it sound like the cut is the only place for graffiitos to ply their trade
    no, it's not. and yes there a ton of places like that to paint. however, what i am saying is if detroit had more legal walls maybe less of that stuff would be painted on.

or the city could tear it down and there'd be less of it to paint on.

either way is fine by me.