Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Default Update

All who have requested ticket before 11 AM today have been sent an email that reads as follows:
    =========================================
    Greetings,

This is to let you know that the request you made has been received by Fisher Theater and is being processed.

From our friends at the Fisher Theater:

You can pick tickets starting tomorrow at NOON [[or at least one half hour before curtain) at the Fisher Theater Box Office, located to the left of the entrance in the Fisher Building Lobby.

We are OPEN weekdays at 10AM and Weekends at NOON.
    Use the name you used to make the request, your forum name.

For updates please follow the DetroitYES thread - Free Fisher Theater Tickets For DetroitYES Members For "Heartbeat Of Home"

Tickets are still available for those who may not have had a chance to make a request.
    ============================================

Quote Originally Posted by Lowell View Post
    All who have requested ticket before 11 AM today have been sent an email that reads as follows:
    =========================================
    Greetings,

This is to let you know that the request you made has been received by Fisher Theater and is being processed.

From our friends at the Fisher Theater:

For updates please follow the DetroitYES thread - Free Fisher Theater Tickets For DetroitYES Members For "Heartbeat Of Home"

Tickets are still available for those who may not have had a chance to make a request.
    ============================================

I applied for my tickets. It's a great gesture and much appreciated, Thanx Lowell, and Thanx Fisher Friend! [[I'm having my attorney stand by "just in case" )

Thank you for the wonderful gesture. Luckily I just have to walk across the street for a nice evening performance before heading home.

This is exciting! I am unemployed so this generous offer is very much appreciated. Will be bringing my daughter and a senior. Thank you Lowell and friend.

Thanks LB and folks at the Fisher Theater. Picking 'em up Thurs. AM.

In case anyone else missed the important part of post #18...

Quote Originally Posted by Lowell View Post