Quote Originally Posted by corktownyuppie View Post
I would like to see a little more leadership from the Al Sharptons and the Jesse Jackson's of the world to make a bold statement that this type of activity is only making it more difficult to eliminate social injustice.
That's a disturbing sentiment. This behavior is reprehensible but it shouldn't have anything to do with eliminating social injustice. You see, "justice" requires that you treat each individual the way they deserve to be treated.

Also, I'm about as tired of the "Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson" card being played as others are of the "race card" being played. These little animals are targeting black and white - anyone they think is vulnerable. And yes, I think young people who obviously cannot empathize with other human beings are deviant animals.

But, everyone who thinks there should be a protest or march about something is free to start their own protest or march. We have absolutely no right to try to dictate what causes other people should take up. Each is entitled to fight for whatever compels him/her to fight. PETA comes to mind