Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by 313WX View Post
    Well you be sure to get out of your car if you ever witness such behavior and tell said people what you just said to their face, and then tell me how well things go for you...
    I must ask you, do you support such lewd behavior? Do you think it is OK?

Quote Originally Posted by SyGolden48236 View Post
    I must ask you, do you support such lewd behavior? Do you think it is OK?
    I never said nor implied such a thing.

I never said nor implied such a thing.

So then is it safe to assume that you do not condone such behavior by the youngsters in question?

So then is it safe to assume that you do not condone such behavior by the youngsters in question?
    You can assume whatever you please. I'm simply trying to understand the purpose of the OP's thread.

Why was a thread about them encountering a few assholes posted in a forum about Detroit? Why did the OP think it was prudent to mention they were "speeding off to Birmingham?" Why are they even concerned about the encounter they had with a few assholes being indicative of a crowd that's attracted?

You can assume whatever you please. I'm simply trying to understand the purpose of the OP's thread.

Why was a thread about them encountering a few assholes posted in a forum about Detroit? Why did the OP think it was prudent to mention they were "speeding off to Birmingham?" Why are they even concerned about the encounter they had with a few assholes being indicative of a crowd that's attracted?
    Again, the OP did not say that this behavior was indicative of the crowd that's attracted. He said "Hope this is not indicative of the crowd this place promises to attract". Please try to read and understand the words as they are written and not how you imagine them to be.

Why are you so greatly disturbed by the original thread? There are scores of silly and meaningless threads on this bulletin board.

He said "Hope this is not indicative of the crowd this place promises to attract".
    And why would any reasonable person even need to hope such a thing because they encountered 2 assholes in a city of 700,000 and a restaurant with thousands of patrons?

Why are you so greatly disturbed by the original thread?

The OP has not posted another reply as of yet. So I have to wonder if they were in fact trying to stir up trouble with their post as how their post relates to Detroit is vague, other than the fact that they encountered 2 assholes. I won't know for sure until they reply and clear things up.
    Last edited by 313WX; July-26-15 at 02:28 PM.