Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Rambler View Post
    If African-Americans reduced their 72% out of wedlock birth rate
    You sound like a Bible-thumping real piece of work.

What do you think is the cause of the high rate of out-of-wedlock birth for black Americans? I'd love to hear your response.

Quote Originally Posted by 48307 View Post
    What do you think is the cause of the high rate of out-of-wedlock birth for black Americans? I'd love to hear your response.
    That's probably a question better asked of the black community.

Last I looked, the out of wedlock number in the black community was 76%... but the bigger issue is fatherless homes. Something like 54% of black children are growing up in homes without a father figure of any sort.

According to president Obama, in a Father's Day speech he gave in Chicago in 2008;

He went on to say that these absent fathers don't realize that "responsibility does not end at conception" and are "acting like boys instead of men."

The absence of fathers is important, Obama continued, because "children who grow up without a father are five times more likely to live in poverty and commit crime; nine times more likely to drop out of schools and 20 times more likely to end up in prison." [[Barack Obama)

We all wish we had the answer, and the solution to this. Most would argue it is the single biggest issue facing youth today [[of any race),.. and it is rarely spoken about. It isn't PC anymore to suggest that a child should have 2 parents.
    Last edited by Bigdd; July-16-20 at 11:33 AM.

Can I suggest we rename this thread to the "Bigdd and Midnight Rambler really hate black people" thread? Because it doesn't really have anything to do with Moroun if it's "off-topic" by definition, does it?

Just create a catch-all Racism thread where these two and the rest of the forum racists can pound off over how much they hate blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, immigrants, refugees, etc. Then maybe they can keep that sh*t out of the rest of the threads.
    Last edited by aj3647; July-16-20 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    Can I suggest we rename this thread to the "Bigdd and Midnight Rambler really hate black people" thread? Because it doesn't really have anything to do with Moroun if it's "off-topic" by definition, does it?
    There you go with the racist grenades again.

Anytime anyone says something you weren't programmed to believe,..you run to the name calling.

People like you are the reason progress can't be made in the black community. If anyone even tries to address the issue [[even if they're Pres Obama) ,.. people like you start throwing the racist grenade.
    Last edited by Bigdd; July-16-20 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post

Just create a catch-all Racism thread where these two and the rest of the forum racists can pound off over how much they hate blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, immigrants, refugees, etc. Then maybe they can keep that sh*t out of the rest of the threads.
    Well hell,now I just feel left out.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Well hell,now I just feel left out.
    There you go,.. stirring the pot. LOL

I bet AJ is holed up in his supply closet, madly typing something super-special for you with his thumbs.

I'll check back later when I need a pick-me-up.