Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

We called this. Knew he was going to join some church. Organized religion is the next best thing for power hungry sociopaths other than politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Satiricalivory View Post
    Organized religion is the next best thing for power hungry sociopaths other than politics.
    Priests and preachers are accursed.

What! Did God really forgive the Black Godfather? I can't wait for him to be a preacher so he can run for Mayor of Detroit in 2030.

Can I get an AMEN!
    Last edited by Danny; June-09-21 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    What! Did God really forgive the Black Godfather? I can't wait for him to be a preacher so he can run for Mayor of Detroit in 2030.
    lol,you already know it.

I can hear it already. The lord has led me down the path of redemption and I have been resolved of my sinful past and am now ready to lead my flock in Detroit down that path of prosperity.

Can I get an amen and a vote.

I am morally religious but preachers are some of the most cunning and devious people I have ever met and rarely practice what they preach outside of a few hours on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    lol,you already know it.

I can hear it already. The lord has led me down the path of redemption and I have been resolved of my sinful past and am now ready to lead my flock in Detroit down that path of prosperity.

I am morally religious but preachers are some of the most cunning and devious people I have ever met and rarely practice what they preach outside of a few hours on Sunday.
    This is one of the rare posts I actually agree with you on Richard. Bravo !
    Last edited by Cincinnati_Kid; June-09-21 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    lol,you already know it.

'Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.' Malcolm X.

We called this. Knew he was going to join some church. Organized religion is the next best thing for power hungry sociopaths other than politics.
    100%. And religion is probably easier than politics, in many ways. You need a much smaller "congregation" to live a similar life.

Rev. King Kwame did some preaching. Delivering the Word of God the to flock. While making some money off the collection plate instead of embezzling money out of the City of Detroit.

He when from throwing parties at the Manoogian Mansion. To throwing a ' Holy Ghost Party' at the church.

Now that's pushing dope to pushing hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Now that's pushing dope to pushing hope.
    He's a grifter just like the Maralago Mussolini who pardoned him. One rotten crime family deserves another.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    He's a grifter just like the Maralago Mussolini who pardoned him. One rotten crime family deserves another.
    No love lost for your local party,politicians and powers that be who actually put the pardon on the radar and presented the paper,because without their support he was just another name amongst millions.

If they had the combined power to get him pardoned,what else do you think they have in store for him,that they clearly have the power to implement?

He has found god to mend his Wiley ways,next his restitution will be paid by anonymous sources,then it will be everybody deserves a second chance.
    Last edited by Richard; June-14-21 at 09:24 AM.

Yep. Only bested [and in some cases replaced] by 'organized ideologies' coming up hard these days! Similar traits...