Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

The earnings per share is extremely low even at that high. Based on how much the company earns the price should really be at about 60 dollars a share.

I bought one at the tail end of yesterday when the stock went down, will probably buy more today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI7R...index=4&t=316s
    Last edited by Satiricalivory; March-04-21 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Satiricalivory View Post
    The earnings per share is extremely low even at that high. Based on how much the company earns the price should really be at about 60 dollars a share.

I bought one at the tail end of yesterday when the stock went down, will probably buy more today.
    Good move. You'll also get to grab the dividend. It befuddles me why this stock hasn't soared and why the hedge funds so massively shorted it. It has nothing but good numbers especially a low price to earnings ratio and an even better PEG 5 year price earnings growth number, both indicators of a bright future. Oh well.

Wow, why did Rocket shares hit a low of $18.78 this morning? Is there some bad news I missed?

Quote Originally Posted by davewindsor View Post
    Wow, why did Rocket shares hit a low of $18.78 this morning? Is there some bad news I missed?
    Not really, their guidance just turned out to be mediocre for expectations.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by davewindsor View Post
    They had a one penny earnings miss, 89 cents vs. 90 cents, and some declines in other numbers. If find it puzzling as the company is still making tons of money, but investors are a bit like voters to politicians. "I don't care what you've done for me, I want to know what you're going to do for me next." It has recovered a dollar off the morning low.