Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

bartock Guest

Quote Originally Posted by R8RBOB View Post
    After another dog and pony show in which Norman Yatooma digs up past characters from the Kilpatrick administration and publicly calls them liars one has ask; is it time for the court to bury this dead dog and throw out the case?

I, like many other Detroiters wold love to know with certainty that there was a "party" and it was at the Manoogian Mansion. I think we want to believe that Strawberry was dancing at said party and that she was giving the then mayor a lap dance. We want to know if Carlita showed up and proceeded to beat Strawberry as suggested by rumors and we want to know if the actions of that party played a role in her death.

We have nothing. Just the same old shit said by the same people alleged to playing a role in the cover-up. Yatooma is continuing this sham for his own interest. There is no smoking gun. A witness that can be connected to Kwame Kilpatrick and say "yes all those things happened" and he or she has nothing to lose is what Yatooma needs yet he keeps introducing the same old characters and that is why the case needs to be thrown out unless Yatooma can properly find new evidence or witnesses outside the Kilpatrick gang.
    Completely agree. While there are some things we do not know [[not much, anymore), it is free advertising for Yatooma and obviously loves the camera.

Yatooma has another interest, however, that I have not seen mentioned much in the press. His father was murdered years ago outside of a convenience store in what was described as a carjacking. It was never solved, to my knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by bartock View Post
    Completely agree. While there are some things we do not know [[not much, anymore), it is free advertising for Yatooma and obviously loves the camera.

Yatooma has another interest, however, that I have not seen mentioned much in the press. His father was murdered years ago outside of a convenience store in what was described as a carjacking. It was never solved, to my knowledge.
    Oh I am aware of Mr. Yatooma's father being gunned down and he and Jonathan Bond have a bond knowing that their parents were gunned down and the murderer was never found. But Yatooma's attempt to bring justice to Tamara Greene via Kwame Kilpatrick is just a wild goose case. If I was a lawyer and I was handling this case then the goal for me would be to hire a private investigation firm to review the murder of Tamara Greene since the cops aren't trustworthy and try to find the murderer to bring them to justice. If the killer was connected to KK then that's your smoking gun.

To take a step further, if Yatooma had a case and he knew that Kilpatrick covered this up and played a role in the death of Tamara Greene then that is conspiracy. I would pressure Kim Worthy to open an investigation to determine if Kilpatrick can be charged with conspiracy to murder. But this will not happen for one reason: Yatooma has no evidence of any party, a alleged beating, the murder or the cover-up.