Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Dbest wins the prize. Let me give you guys some backround on this Sunoco.

There are 4 gas stations within walking distance of us, 2 of which we refuse to patronize, and this Sunoco is one of them. Not because of their paraphernalia, which was being sold from a place down the street from a shoot em up booby bar, a dozen dope spots, and is located in a designated "Decoy Neighborhood." [[Funny, it's also half a mile down the road from the BDT's which is considered by most an upstanding business and neighbor.)

It's because they allow Dbags to hang around their business at all hours of the day and night, who rob and shoot people in broad daylight like it's business as usual, sell pirate hookers from INSIDE THE STATION, and then proceed to cover-up the DBag's tracks. The station attendant is being compensated for this, which is why this low life should go away, not because he sold a bag with a lighter and a spoon that I could buy separately in every store on the block if I felt inclined.

Craig's not doing the heavy lifting in regards to crime prevention here, but the Fed's sure are, going after the organized crime which is responsible for WAY more wrongful deaths in this area than any willing participant of drug use is. If he was really so concerned about the welfare of the people over here, which he is not I promise you, he would dismantle the "Decoy Area" moniker that has worked to destroy this neighborhood ever since the 1980's.
    Last edited by detroitsgwenivere; July-23-15 at 11:50 AM.