Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

SteveJ Guest

The worse thing is that the Thug's family had the nerve to go on tv and put on a performance with the crying. Yeah, lady. I feel real sorry for your nephew who was breaking into a house and with a gun on top of that.

Poor police officer now has to deal with the thug family and possible payback. Thats what you call ghetto trash.

My buddy who is a city cop in North Carolina once told me a story about an off-duty county deputy:

An off-duty, plain clothed county sheriff was at an ATM one night. He was making a withdraw. Just as the money came out a young man [[17 or 18) pulled out a gun and demanded the money.

The officer pulled out his concealed weapon and shot the kid twice. The fell to the ground, he looked up at the cop and said, "You didn't have to shoot me, it was just a BB gun[Airsoft pistol]".

Those would be the last words of that young man's life. He died before EMS arrived.

People have to realize that when you break into someones house, rob someone, or carjack someone, force is ALWAYS implied, whether or not the person has a weapon or intent to do bodily harm.

If you break into someone's house, and they have a gun, they're not going to play 21 questions. They're going to defend themselves. There's going to be very little sympathy. A very short police investigation. And that's it. Especially in Detroit, the cops don't have the time or perhaps even the will to investigate that legality of a situation like this [[not that I'm saying the homeowner did anything illegal, but we've all heard stupid stories of charges in similar situations).

Quote Originally Posted by SteveJ View Post
    The worse thing is that the Thug's family had the nerve to go on tv and put on a performance with the crying. Yeah, lady. I feel real sorry for your nephew who was breaking into a house and with a gun on top of that.

Poor police officer now has to deal with the thug family and possible payback. Thats what you call ghetto trash.
    and it always happens too...always. couldn't agree more.