Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Sort of on the subject of Woodmere, I don't know if scrappers did this, this crypt is missing one of it's heavy doors. The door has a green color, maybe copper? Also, in the second photo, vandalism? Although, I did see some of these crypts that have large marble slabs, some of them, the slabs are "bowed" I don't know what would cause a solid marble slab to bow.

Name:  Woodmere Cemetery 018.jpg
Views: 2525
Size:  38.5 KB

Name:  Woodmere Cemetery 024.jpg
Views: 2408
Size:  45.1 KB

Looks a little creepy with the slabs moved like that. Almost like grave-robbers were trying to get in there

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitgayhistoryguy View Post
    Sort of on the subject of Woodmere, I don't know if scrappers did this, this crypt is missing one of it's heavy doors. The door has a green color, maybe copper? Also, in the second photo, vandalism? Although, I did see some of these crypts that have large marble slabs, some of them, the slabs are "bowed" I don't know what would cause a solid marble slab to bow.

Name:  Woodmere Cemetery 018.jpg
Views: 2525
Size:  38.5 KB

Name:  Woodmere Cemetery 024.jpg
Views: 2408
Size:  45.1 KB