Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Garden Court is on E. Jefferson, btw.

And that is a fabulous building, too.

I've heard nothing but good about the management/ownership as well.

Only a few blocks from the Dequindre Cut...and a short walk to the river with Andrew's and Atwater Brewery along the way.

If we're getting slightly outside of actual downtown, I'd add a strong nod to my ex-landlord at the FD Lofts behind Sala Thai, as well. He may have some units available. It is still my favorite in the entire city...

Cheers,
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_c View Post
    Garden Court is on E. Jefferson, btw.
    Sorry, I meant Garden Lofts in Brush park, Not Garden Court.

I missed that too, somehow read Eric_c's as the mention, not the correction...might need more espresso today.

Plus, they went condo years ago, when the '$200-per-sq-foot rage' happened [[same time as the Park Shelton), and I'm not certain they rent units any longer.