Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Macomb County is Ugly. Its all pulte homes and such. Oakland and Wayne are much nicer looking with the different housing styles and history. I would never move to Macomb County.

Quote Originally Posted by French777 View Post
    Macomb County is Ugly. Its all pulte homes and such. Oakland and Wayne are much nicer looking with the different housing styles and history. I would never move to Macomb County.

I saw some very nice houses in Shelby Township. In fact, while passing through they seemed to look a lot better and provide a lot more yard space than the homes I saw in nearby Rochester Hills, which is in Oakland County. I'm pretty sure the homes are more affordable too. Additionally, Oakland County has too many power outtages for me. I think there are some serious infrastructure issues that need to be addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by kraig View Post
    I saw some very nice houses in Shelby Township. In fact, while passing through they seemed to look a lot better and provide a lot more yard space than the homes I saw in nearby Rochester Hills....
    Yes, there are some quite large, even ostentatious, homes in the exurbs of Macomb County. Somewhat impressive. The downside is that many are owned by Mafiosi.