Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

It was horrible last night but this morning it seems much better. Did the powers that be perform some magic last night or just a reboot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    DetroitYES! has slowed down significantly recently.

I doubt it's just me because there have been very few posts by others.

Is it the bots?

Is there anything we users can do to help, like squirt some Cheese Whiz into those little bot ears and set a match to it?

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    It was horrible last night but this morning it seems much better. Did the powers that be perform some magic last night or just a reboot?
    I've noticed DYes performance recover and relapse several times over the last few days so don't count it over just yet.

Too much security will slow things down. Had a new firewall installed yesterday and initially the down/upload speeds were horrific. A couple adjustments and they were back in the 94.5 mbps realm. Possibly someone needs to do some tweaking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    I've noticed DYes performance recover and relapse several times over the last few days so don't count it over just yet.