Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

esp1986, I wish you wouldn't act like I'm attacking you. We don't really disagree much anyway. You're right that things are "going back" in 5-10 years. But I'm pretty sure than 5-10 years from now a redeveloped Wurlitzer and car sharing in Detroit are very strong possibilities. That is all I'm claiming.

Five years ago, the Book Cadillac was a dead project, and the Broderick tower redevelopment was a joke. I don't know for sure, but I don't think that Zipcar was in AA either. I don't remember it from 2006, when I moved from AA to Detroit.
    Last edited by jsmyers; July-21-11 at 02:42 PM. Reason: changed "would" to "wouldn't" in first line...oops