Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by MCP-001 View Post
    Starlit TV in St. Clair Shores or Warren.
    corner of harper and 9 mile...across from kmart

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    corner of harper and 9 mile...across from kmart
    Yep - Starlit was [[hopefully still is) a great place for all your electronic repair needs. I don't think I ever took a television there but I took numerous stereo and other electronic devices there. I was always very pleased with their service.

Quote Originally Posted by EMG View Post
    Yep - Starlit was [[hopefully still is) a great place for all your electronic repair needs. I don't think I ever took a television there but I took numerous stereo and other electronic devices there. I was always very pleased with their service.
    Yea, Starlit TV does a great job. The only thing is that I don't think I ever walked out of there with less than a $120 repair bill

Quote Originally Posted by CLAUDE G View Post
    Yea, Starlit TV does a great job. The only thing is that I don't think I ever walked out of there with less than a $120 repair bill
    Back 20 years ago when I was there and used them, they almost always had coupons for - I think it was - $20 off repairs over $100. Or something like that. But the bills were usually right around or just under $100. So we were always paying at least in the high $80's.

But their service couldn't be beat. We always knew they were going to do the job right. So it was worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by EMG View Post
    It is.

I took my parents 32" Magnavox in for service about a month ago.

Absolutely no complaints.

To gogomobile;

We had a tube tester in our store that was serviced by Standard Tube Sales in Ferndale. I seem to recall that the 6GH8A was the most popular.
    Being a former RCA repair tech, I think the 25ct chassis had about 6 6GH8A tubes anywhere from oscillators to amplifiers. very popular.

I like your boxerrebellion, where do I sign up, I support the local hardware store, do not need to walk a half mile to fine one item.