Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

thatonegirl, if you still want to do it when you are 18, do it!

[[My advice to everyone attending a public university as an out-of-state student is to move to the state and live there for a year to establish residency so when you do go, you only pay in-state tuition, which is normally much lower than out-of-state tuition.)

It's a little chilly, so bring a coat.

Quote Originally Posted by jolla View Post
    thatonegirl, if you still want to do it when you are 18, do it!

[[My advice to everyone attending a public university as an out-of-state student is to move to the state and live there for a year to establish residency so when you do go, you only pay in-state tuition, which is normally much lower than out-of-state tuition.)

Thanks! I'm not sure if I'll wait a year or not. Here in Arizona for NAU the in-state tuition is more than the out-of-state tuition or Wayne University. I did see it gets cold in the winter, but it does here to in Flagstaff. The climate is pretty similar, so I'm looking forward to that. [[: Thanks again!!!

Default Apartments

Alden Apartments. That is like something I am looking for. Any suggestions?
    http://www.apartmentguide.com/apartm...-Towers/24839/

I have said this a couple times already, but I can't believe so many people were willing to help. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jolla View Post

Flagstaff is at a high altitude in Arizona. It gets plenty cold there in the winter. She'll have a coat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    Flagstaff is at a high altitude in Arizona. It gets plenty cold there in the winter. She'll have a coat.
    That's correct.

The densest isotherms in the U.S. are between Phoenix and Flagstaff. That means if you want to retire to Winter and Summer homes separated by the least possible distance, Phoenix and Flagstaff are the best places based on that criterion alone.

I suspect that's why there are so many snowbirds in Phoenix.

But back on topic, it's generally strongly recommended to secure an income stream [[e.g., job) at your destination before you commit to a move. And don't unnecessarily burn any bridges that might be useful for a contingency-planned retreat. This is just common sense.
    Last edited by Jimaz; September-25-14 at 07:23 PM.