Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by R8RBOB View Post
    Oh, I know about the money problems that the city faces but right now transportation is in the toilet. Detroit buses running on time was never a realistic thought but now it really sucks. Detroit really need other sources of transportation but for now something has to be done about the bus system.
    And I agree.

But what will recalling Dave Bing do? It won't changes the cuts. Something needs to be done about the bus system, and everyone knows it. What I don't get is why the Director of DDOT isn't held accountable. I never met the person, but if you're going to recall Bing, be sure to get rid of the Transportation director too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tig3rzhark View Post
    And I agree.

But what will recalling Dave Bing do? It won't changes the cuts. Something needs to be done about the bus system, and everyone knows it. What I don't get is why the Director of DDOT isn't held accountable. I never met the person, but if you're going to recall Bing, be sure to get rid of the Transportation director too.
    I do not want Dave Bing recalled. I commented that hypersensitive Detroiters want to recall Bing because he cut bus services and I don't support this. I do understand the frustrations that Detroiters are feeling regarding bus services.