Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Yeah, word diet
    Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Apparently.

Still wish they'd put him on a 100 word per day limit.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Yeah, word diet
    Translates into,gee I wish I lived in Russia where I would have the ability to regulate everybody else’s ability to have free speech while excluding myself.

You guys are experts at the use of a few words that actually say or contribute nothing to the topic on hand,then act like it is some kind of ground breaking achievement.

Its your first post in the thread,no comments about the wannabe Spider-Man?

I see your buddy is going to be allowed on Twitter again,the exploding heads will have a different source again.
    Last edited by Richard; May-11-22 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Translates into,gee I wish I lived in Russia where I would have the ability to regulate everybody else’s ability to have free speech while excluding myself.
    Didn't you just get done calling people who call you out drama queens?

You turn every thread into some half-baked political conspiracy. You write essays without saying anything of substance. You muck up every single thread regardless of topic and the kicker is you have never even visited Detroit.

Don't mistake people finding you insufferable and annoying with some scheme to sensor free speech for all. YOU are just that obnoxious and you are the only one that receives these complaints repeatedly.

I would have called him a "bot" but they are usually more concise and know how to spell.
    Quote Originally Posted by southen View Post
    Didn't you just get done calling people who call you out drama queens?

You turn every thread into some half-baked political conspiracy. You write essays without saying anything of substance. You muck up every single thread regardless of topic and the kicker is you have never even visited Detroit.

Don't mistake people finding you insufferable and annoying with some scheme to sensor free speech for all. YOU are just that obnoxious and you are the only one that receives these complaints repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    I would have called him a "bot" but they are usually more concise and know how to spell.
    I already did but I really think it's more of a cyborg. What matters most is the motive behind it.

My current theory is it's an attempt to undermine legitimate peaceful public discourse. I suspect the source is terrified of flash mobs turning political.