Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnny5 View Post
    So a guy that tours with multiple black members in his band, dated and lived with several black women and has a mixed race son is a "Proud racist"? If you don't like his music, politics or the food at his restaurants that's one thing, but that sure seems like an odd track record for someone that is a "Proud racist".
    I guess Donald Sterling [[former owner of the LA Clippers) can't be racist either because he was dating a black woman at time he got caught on tape saying racist things about black people. Solid logic there, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    I guess Donald Sterling [[former owner of the LA Clippers) can't be racist either because he was dating a black woman at time he got caught on tape saying racist things about black people. Solid logic there, bro.
    Same goes for a number of black people that I've met in so-called Detroit power circles who have said that they don't want other black people [[or anyone else for that matter) to succeed in creating a new Detroit because then the current "elite circles" would be displaced. Likewise for those with ties to the street culture who have said they don't want Detroit to improve because their lifestyle would be "gentrified" away...

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    Yeah, because an 80 year married billionaire paying a young woman for sex is exactly the same thing. Solid logic there, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnny5 View Post
    Yeah, because an 80 year married billionaire paying a young woman for sex is exactly the same thing. Solid logic there, bro.
    Hey that's your logic, he had a black girlfriend so can't be racist. You gonna push the goal posts back now?

Oh let me guess, it's apples and oranges because he's a billionaire and Kid Rock is only a millionaire? Certainly all of the women Kid Rock has copulated with over the years, black and white, were drawn to him based solely on his good looks and personality and not his immense wealth and fame, I'm sure.