Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

It is highly hypocritical for Gary Brown, who was fired for blowing the whistle on government officials who ignored the law & misused City resources, to advocate for the removal of Krystal Crittendon. Lawyers from the City's law department were disciplined for their role in that whole debacle for obeying the directive of the mayor rather than obeying the law. Gary, Stephen, Nolan, DYes posters, etc. are all well aware of the importance of obeying the law. And I bet all of that mess is still very fresh in Ms. Crittendon's memory [[since she worked in that Law Department at the time). So, I'm guessing that the threat of her removal is not even enough to deter her from obeying the law. Shame on all you hypocrites.
    Last edited by mam2009; June-10-12 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mam2009 View Post
    It is highly hypocritical for Gary Brown, who was fired for blowing the whistle on government officials who ignored the law & misused City resources, to advocate for the removal of Krystal Crittendon. Lawyers from the City's law department were disciplined for their role in that whole debacle for obeying the directive of the mayor rather than obeying the law. Gary, Stephen, Nolan, DYes posters, etc. are all well aware of the importance of obeying the law. And I bet all of that mess is still very fresh in Ms. Crittendon's memory [[since she worked in that Law Department at the time). So, I'm guessing that the threat of her removal is not even enough to deter her from obeying the law. Shame on all you hypocrites.
    It's bullshit. All of this was planned from the get go. Look at all the pronouncements from Joann Watson's mouth, exactly mirroring the SAME argument in her lawsuit. Exactly the same. So one can generally infer that Joann planned this, as her goodbye gift to the city. To say that the Corporation Counsel didn't know anything about this, is just hoping that people that are paying attention are stupid. How could she NOT be appraised of this? Did Joann Watson block her view from the back row? Blinded by her brilliance?