Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

gnome, There is no bitterness involved in prioritizing fellow Americans. It's called solidarity; something in short supply among Democrats and Chamber of Commerce Republicans these days. It's a choice.

You also fail to make the distinction between legal and illegal non-citizens. We have a process for allowing in immigrants. Congress establishes a uniform naturalization procedure [[Article 1, Section 8). Not one for illegal non-citizens and another for legal non-citizens. Congress decides - not Oma. Every other type of criminal wants a better life too. That doesn't mean that just because criminals want a better life, they can demand it. Would be immigrants, however, do have the option of applying to immigrate and coming in the front door. My father and all four grandparents were immigrants. I have no ill will toward immigrants. I have misgivings, however toward people who slither in illegally, their employers who profit by hiring them instead of a more expensive American worker, and enablers like yourself, who prioritize criminals and their profiteering employers over working Americans. I never said anything about flags.

You don't understand supply and demand either. It's not that illegal workers hide in the shadows that drives down labor rates. Its that a larger supply of workers vying for the same number of jobs depresses wages.

People who do not respect American immigration laws should not be put in front of the immigration line. They have not provided evidence that they will obey traffic laws any more than border signs.

I disagree with your anti-American worker cliche "
    there are no harder American Workers than those from other countries". Americans will do any work but not necessarily for illegal alien wages. I've come across all sorts of very hard working Americans. Where have you been? Listening to you, one would think that Americans have never dirtied their hands building, creating, farming or serving in the military.

Thank you though for the armchair psychoanalysis. It was amusing in an elitist sort of way like Hillary deeming Americans workers "a basket of deplorables".
    Last edited by oladub; August-11-19 at 12:35 AM.