Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Default Tell the truth

I’m a simple man so please help me:

Peace = Both North & South Vietnamese governments remain separate.
    War = North Viet Nam Communists invade the South and start killing everybody.

Am I OK so far??? I looked everywhere and I could not find any evidence from any history book or any Website that South Viet Nam invaded the North. Please help me with this.

Now comes the hard part:

End the War: Scenario1. North Vietnamese Communists invasion forces stop killing South Vietnamese civilians, end their occupation of the South, and return to North Viet Nam. This solution would have eliminated any additional deaths of South Vietnamese civilians.
    I could not find any historical evidence that any Hollywood elites, college professors,or any other liberals supported this proposal.

End the War: Scenario 2.Have all International World Collation forces [[including American military)remove themselves from South Viet Nam, alloying the North Vietnamese Communists forces to defeat the South Vietnamese people and impose the most oppressive regime the world has ever seen on the few civilians who were still left alive in the South. I could not find any historical evidence that any Hollywood elites,college professors, or any other liberals supported any other proposal then this one.

WHERE AM I GOING WRONG?[[If you chose to respond, I’m sure it would be helpful to all who read this post if you try to be as specific in your rebuttal as you can.
    Name:  prisnor.jpg
Views: 1429
Size:  51.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by CassTechGrad View Post
    I’m a simple man so please help me:

Peace = Both North & South Vietnamese governments remain separate.
    War = North Viet Nam Communists invade the South and start killing everybody.

Am I OK so far???
    No, you're not. Peace = not dividing the country in the first place. "North" Vietnamese combatants controlled 80% of the country before they were talked into withdrawing north of the 17th parallel while awaiting elections.