Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Seeing scattered news reports of a crowd shooting ....
    There... we're talking about it. I noticed you made a mistake in your thread title... none of the shootings was in downtown [[the main post office is not downtown).

I bet that some of these were people shooting off their guns into the air in lieu of fireworks/fire crackers... People shooting guns into the air don't realize that it can be just as deadly as taking aim at people.

Also the SCS shooting was 1 block from the border to Roseville... if it makes any difference. SCS did have a murder/suicide... but that was 2018... when an elderly couple [[those damn elderly!) had a spat.
    Last edited by Gistok; July-05-19 at 05:35 PM.

What happened at the Post Office? I drove by there yesterday late evening and there was quite a crowd with part of Fort blocked... but I could not find anything about it??

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    There... we're talking about it. I noticed you made a mistake in your thread title... none of the shootings was in downtown [[the main post office is not downtown).