Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Thread: H&M?

Hybrid View

I have found H&M Clothing to be a bit nondescript. Nothing really unique or particularly well made. Wonder if the stuff will hold up more than an few washings or dry cleaning?

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    I have found H&M Clothing to be a bit nondescript. Nothing really unique or particularly well made. Wonder if the stuff will hold up more than an few washings or dry cleaning?
    Everything my son has gotten there has lasted a surprisingly long time, and has held up well after multiple washings. I will also say it's one of the few places that have cuts in men's clothing that aren't geared for the average American, which my son greatly appreciates. It doesn't look like he's put on a massive paper sack, which is often the case, even getting something in smaller sizes at other clothing stores.

Their women's clothing, on the other hand, generally seems to look cheap. It isn't my style in the first place [[I did see a cute skirt once, but it was overpriced for how cheaply it was made) but it has more of a "disposable single season fashion" look, meant only to last a season and by then the style will have changed that the purchaser wouldn't want to be seen in it anyway.

They've got a target market and they cater to it. It's going to be teens/20somethings, not those who are looking for heirloom quality high end clothing.