Quote Originally Posted by bopcity View Post

I don't want to infer what Gannon's motive was but it didn't seem limited to ordering carryout from Fishbones. The days of Amos and Andy have long passed and, while Kwame Kilpatrick might be a criminal and a sociopath, that's no reason to resort to mindless stereotypes and caricature.

The Free Press comments section on subjects like this are often filled to the brim with racist garbage, posted by fools who are borderline illiterate themselves and seem to revel wallowing in such slop.

I've never felt DetroitYes to be such a forum, could I be mistaken?
It was Kwame who mastered playing up stereotypes and charicature when he felt it benefitted him. He was/is notorious for his [[contrived) abominations of the English language [[y'all done set me up for a comeback being one of his last, and most famous ones). He does probably think that momma will bail him out. He does probably think that the President would give him a pardon. He probably wonders why he can't order carry out. He's a narcissitic sociopath.

There is a lot of what you describe on the Freep. The last time someone was posting similar garbage on these forums, it disappeared quickly.