Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    The next few weeks are going to be pretty hard on all the Democratic Senators who are running...
    But it does put them in a position as a presidential candidate to remove the competition from the ballot.

Do you think Bernie,Warren and the others on the committee will not show bias when they have been campaigning on a get Trump platform?

I think they should have been exempted from the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    But it does put them in a position as a presidential candidate to remove the competition from the ballot.

Do you think Bernie,Warren and the others on the committee will not show bias when they have been campaigning on a get Trump platform?

I think they should have been exempted from the process.
    Who are you kidding; running against Trump ought to be the gift of a lifetime for any Dem.

That the Dems first blew it last time by nominating Hillary, then Hillary didn't help matters through some poor comments; followed by some disastrous campaign management decisions.

I would hope, were Trump turfed, the Reps could manage a better, more competitive candidate than Trump.

Well, ok, I sincerely hope the Reps lose; but I still would hope they could manage better than Trump, not being able to do so would be a terrible sign for the party...........not the first, but maybe the last.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Visitor View Post
    Who are you kidding; running against Trump ought to be the gift of a lifetime for any Dem.

That the Dems first blew it last time by nominating Hillary, then Hillary didn't help matters through some poor comments; followed by some disastrous campaign management decisions.

I would hope, were Trump turfed, the Reps could manage a better, more competitive candidate than Trump.

Well, ok, I sincerely hope the Reps lose; but I still would hope they could manage better than Trump, not being able to do so would be a terrible sign for the party...........not the first, but maybe the last.
    It just shows how clueless you really are.

Hilliary did not lose because of bad campaign decisions or poor comments,she lost because she was the epiphany of entrenched politicians that have been running this country while putting the citizens in second place.

People saw that and voted accordingly,so what does the Democratic Party do,replaced her with the exact same and expecting different results.

Why is it Trump has done what those with a combined 200 years of political power could not do?

The progressive California politicians are the laughing stock,claiming to be for the people and against the rich but yet there state and how it runs is a poster child of how little room is in the picture for those not rich.

It does not take a fancy collage degree to see through the hypocrisy.

Bottom line to those in the streets is results count,Trump has provided results,so to many he will remain the best candidate.

One can buy the lip service being put out there currently by the left candidates from the hooker on any corner,they have not as of yet put up a competitive candidate.

Personally I think Pelosi timed the whole impeachment delivery and process for the sole reason of pulling the progressives out of the limelight.

They are climate change advocates but now in order to attend the Iowa caucus,which is major,they will be flying about in private jets,multiple times a day.

Biden will be the DNCs pick,the rest are just sideshow fodder in order to make people think they matter.

Hilliarys run already showed everybody how it works within the party of the people.

Do not fret,they will tell you who your candidate is soon enough.

Politics has been dirty and nasty for over 1000 years,the Dems or Republicans did not invent it,people get caught up in hating the players instead of the game and figuring out how and why it is played.
    Last edited by Richard; January-22-20 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Hilliary did not lose because of bad campaign decisions or poor comments,she lost because she was the epiphany of entrenched politicians that have been running this country while putting the citizens in second place.
    An "epiphany" is "a manifestation of a divine or supernatural being." I had no idea you felt that way about Ms. Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    An "epiphany" is "a manifestation of a divine or supernatural being." I had no idea you felt that way about Ms. Clinton.
    Name:  tup image.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  2.3 KB
    <Whispers loudly "But I think he meant "epitome"...>

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    Here you go, rocket man...

Epiphany | Definition of Epiphany by Merriam-Webster
    https://www.merriam-webster.com › epip...

3a[[1) : a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something. [[2) : an intuitive grasp of reality through something [[such as an event) usually simple and striking. [[3) : an illuminating discovery, realization, or disclosure.

Definition of epiphany

1capitalized : January 6 observed as a church festival in commemoration of the coming of the Magi as the first manifestation of Christ to the Gentiles or in the Eastern Church in commemoration of the baptism of Christ

2: an appearance or manifestation especially of a divine being

3a[[1): a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something
    [[2): an intuitive grasp of reality through something [[such as an event) usually simple and striking
    [[3): an illuminating discovery, realization, or disclosure

b: a revealing scene or moment