Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

I couldn't figure out what was going on from the way that story was written; nevertheless, what the heck was the neighbor doing taking a nap when there were kids in her pool? You have to always be out there when young kids are in the pool.

Quote Originally Posted by ordinary View Post
    I couldn't figure out what was going on from the way that story was written...
    This same person had an article in yesterdays online Freep that was so poorly written it had my head spinning. Does the online edition have people who proof read this stuff? Yesterdays article looked like it was written by a grade school kid.

Quote Originally Posted by rjk View Post
    This same person had an article in yesterdays online Freep that was so poorly written it had my head spinning. Does the online edition have people who proof read this stuff? Yesterdays article looked like it was written by a grade school kid.
    Maybe a summer intern wrote it ! It does seem like the online edition is more poorly written and edited than the dead tree version.

Quote Originally Posted by firstandten View Post
    Maybe a summer intern wrote it ! It does seem like the online edition is more poorly written and edited than the dead tree version.
    Even the printed versions lately have blatant grammatical errors and screaming typos. I guess they can't afford to pay proof readers or line editors anymore.