Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

I have always pronounced it "showpin"

Thanks for the link Detroit_uke, i'll check out the 48210 on facebook

Maple Leaf Rag - I love that Frankos was in the middle of the street! I never heard of it or mitchnos. i will drive over there and take look to see if mitchos is still there. When did they close?

BTW- here is a pic of the mexican restaurant La Rosita on McGraw that used to be a polish restaurant
    Attachment 4907

Quote Originally Posted by donpablo View Post
    Fair enough. I have been meaning to try the kielbasa at Markowycz's, so I think I'll hit the Starlite while in the neighborhood. Is Supreme Bakery still good?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa View Post
    Fair enough. I have been meaning to try the kielbasa at Markowycz's, so I think I'll hit the Starlite while in the neighborhood. Is Supreme Bakery still good?
    I go to Supreme 5 or 6 xs a mth...RYE BREAD!!!!!

I thought about buying a place down that way a while back.While I spent more time south of John Kronk. Had to go up to the Avenue for most things.Of all the places I have spent time in the CIty of Detroit, This area was the interesting of all.

Quote Originally Posted by donpablo View Post

Thanks for the link Detroit_uke, i'll check out the 48210 on facebook

Maple Leaf Rag - I love that Frankos was in the middle of the street! I never heard of it or mitchnos. i will drive over there and take look to see if mitchos is still there. When did they close?

BTW- here is a pic of the mexican restaurant La Rosita on McGraw that used to be a polish restaurant
    Attachment 4907

When first opened their menu was "Broasted Chicken" It was started and owned by The same guy who had "Stan's Whip and Whirl"