Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Hey Dookie, tell us some of the stories, if you can remember them.

Quote Originally Posted by RickBeall View Post
    Hey Dookie, tell us some of the stories, if you can remember them.

Well, one that stands out [[and which can be repeated here) was the suburbanite who would pay girls to throw oranges at him while verbally abusing him. That was his thing; he'd get naked and the girls would chuck oranges at him, calling him names, etc. Sounds crazy, but I swear it's true -- or, at least it's something the girls talked about at the time. I never actually saw it happen, so I can't verify it as gospel truth. But it was one of the things the girls laughed about.

Then there were the more conventional freaky requests from Johns, many which included bodily functions I'd rather not discuss here. One guy would pay a girl to give him a pair of her used panties each week. That's all she had to do; once a week he'd show up, she'd hand him her panties, he'd give her the money and drive off.

We used to mess with the suburbanites who came to the neighborhood looking for hookers. My best friend lived in an apartment building on Willis, right across the alley from the Willis Show Bar, and we'd sit on his 2nd-floor porch and yell down at them, "Hey, you -- the guy in the blue shirt with the license plate #432-BER! We're gonna tell your wife!" Usually they'd ignore us, but once in awhile someone would cuss or flip us the bird -- exactly what we were hoping for!