Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Hah! What a scene. Rots of RUCK! The disadvantage for the newbie to that stuff is that they're not always aware how long some folks have been trolling a given site unless the person has favorites with a long time profile [[view-able), or maybe they have muilti profiles? Like how long does one stay? I guess long enough to meet that ever-perfect match? Or just to 'date' [[hook ups)?

Yeah, be VERY careful. Meet the person fast, no weeks of texting and what not. That becomes a fake persona 'build'. Then eh, you meet and well!!! A friend of mine met a guy who was totally different in vibe and countenance once met. The weeks of online mean little then!
    Last edited by Zacha341; September-03-16 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Hah! What a scene. Rots of RUCK! The disadvantage for the newbie to that stuff is that they're not always aware how long some folks have been trolling a given site unless the person has favorites with a long time profile [[view-able), or maybe they have muilti profiles? Like how long does one stay? I guess long enough to meet that ever-perfect match? Or just to 'date' [[hook ups)?

Yeah, be VERY careful. Meet the person fast, no weeks of texting and what not. That becomes a fake persona 'build'. Then eh, you meet and well!!! A friend of mine met a guy who was totally different in vibe and countenance once met. The weeks of online mean little then!
    The voice of experience?

------ Then I met you here and I knew all the fruitless searching was over!

Seriously, it seemed I was the listening ear of several online dater friends -- or witness re. how that first date/ meeting so and so went. As a safety factor. I know of a couple [[who met on an online dating service) just married and doing very well. But I think that's the exception.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    The voice of experience?
    Last edited by Zacha341; September-04-16 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    ------ Then I met you here and I knew all the fruitless searching was over!

Seriously, it seemed I was the listening ear of several online dater friends -- or witness re. how that first date/ meeting so and so went. As a safety factor. I know of a couple [[who met on an online dating service) just married and doing very well. But I think that's the exception.
    [[Awwwwww, shucks....... )

Back in ancient times, before the internet, and you had to walk over to a phone to answer it, I tried "Classifieds" dating a couple of times. [[no, NOT the Metro Times) Actually, both parties were really nice and seemed "Ok". Went out twice with one. I just didn't feel I had anything strongly in common with either party. Bit of an odd duck I guess.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; September-05-16 at 03:41 AM.