Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Just when you thought it was safe to post on DetroitYES!....

OMG, the GPP Berlin Wall

Part II, The Sequel

Coming to an internet access near you.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post

OMG, the GPP Berlin Wall

Part II, The Sequel

To be fair I first saw it as a strange barn and cement block and it was offensive. Now it has cutesy stucco and murals. Personally I am now pleased at that blockage. Trendy bars for roughly 3.5 miles, a trolley to tote around youthful drunks. Wow I am impressed. Very trendy, very scary.

That barricade will keep generational alcoholics out of my neighborhood. Thank you GP's, keep your issues in your neighborhood and we will deal with ours.

Quote Originally Posted by sumas View Post
    To be fair I first saw it as a strange barn and cement block and it was offensive. Now it has cutesy stucco and murals. Personally I am now pleased at that blockage. Trendy bars for roughly 3.5 miles, a trolley to tote around youthful drunks. Wow I am impressed. Very trendy, very scary.

That barricade will keep generational alcoholics out of my neighborhood. Thank you GP's, keep your issues in your neighborhood and we will deal with ours.
    Yeah, that's real logical. Now you have medically diagnosed the people of GP into a stereotype.

But it sounds like you're committed to deal with the issues [["we'll deal with ours"). Looking forward to the results.

Now HT you said you were gonna be good if we let you out to play again......!

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post

OMG, the GPP Berlin Wall

Part II, The Sequel