Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by wolverine View Post
    BTW, I hope there is a foreclosure freeze. While, I do feel people need to accept responsibility, I also believe taking away someone's home will create more problems than solutions. The family loses, the bank loses. The bank should have adjusted, just as they should have done with your brother. But don't twist things here now.
    Twist what things? Explain yourself please?

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    Twist what things? Explain yourself please?
    The very first word in your post "Nobody." I just find it very concerning. Was it really "nobody?"

Quote Originally Posted by wolverine View Post
    The very first word in your post "Nobody." I just find it very concerning. Was it really "nobody?"
    Nobody meaning the mortgage company they had, these so-called housing agencies that are suppose to help people when they get behind. That's who I was referencing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    Nobody meaning the mortgage company they had, these so-called housing agencies that are suppose to help people when they get behind. That's who I was referencing.
    Got it. My mistake. We are on the same page then.