Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Lorax Guest

I'd say brown shirt and red underwear- and a gold lame top are his best choices. Fetching fascist fashion for the Ayn Rand devotee in everyone's family [[except mine, of course)!

ccbatson Guest

When and where are you going to do that Stosh...I am eager to see it. Of course, making the promise and not keeping it will make you look, well, rather foolish, won't it?

Lorax Guest

You've been excoriated by everyone on this forum, proven wrong, baseless and false on all counts.

You lose. Period.

No one but you buys the bullshit, you're lucky I'm one of the few who continues to engage your brain-dead philosophies, not that I think there's a chance in hell of converting you, we all gave up on that long ago- it's just been a quirky diversion and a great time killer.

How does it feel to be marginalized?

How will I recongize you at the picnic or the holiday party? Should I look for the brown shirt?

ccbatson Guest

Now Lorax, speaking for Stosh repeats the same mistake and makes himself look foolish. However, take heart, I am patient and you can still keep your promise and save face.

BTW, how is that book going Lorax? You know, the one you wagered on and lost whereby your promise was to read [[and prove that you did) it? How long has it been now?

Lorax Guest

You're revisiting that?

I told you I have read Rand, long before I started posting here, and have read execerpts from Goldberg [[choke) and picked through Malkin's fascist screed. There is nothing enlightening about finishing something one finds so abhorrent. More of the same from every one of these so-called writers.

I suppose "Going Rouge" is on your book-club list?

No chance of me reading that- I have seen the "highlights" from blog postings, which is all that matters. Nothing earth-shattering here, only more ghost-writing for a social retard, rather like Bush's several sleep-inducing tomes.

Why do worshipers of Palin hate anyone who lacks their narrow-minded view on how the world should be?

That is an angry and hatefully bunch!

ccbatson Guest

The book in question Lorax was "liberal fascism" by Jonah Goldberg...and you know it.

I don't hate the libs against Palin...I find them amusing as they lack all faculty of reason. I have 2 relatives in this crowd, and I giggle uncontrollably every time I ask them to tell me the "why" for their dislike of Palin...and they say over and over..."I just do".

Lorax Guest

So called "Liberal Fascism" is an oxymoron, and incorrect. From the title page on it has bee discredited by every non-fascist review. Factually it's been panned, and why waste my time? Nothing new to see here, nothing that doesn't regurgitate the same old bloviating barf from the Reich.

Saracuda is hated due to her incredible lack of bona fides. She is dumb. She is handled by smarter people who see her as a ticket to wealth and position. She drags her ditch-delivered family in front of the press, then balks when people actually start paying attention to them.

She's socially retarded, believes in fairy tale religion and witchdoctors [[something you can relate to, I'm sure), thinks Africa is a nation, not a continent, confuses Iran and Iraq constantly, and most of all has the balls to think she's got a chance at holding high office.

And you wonder why people can't stand her?

LOL!!!!

On a shallow note- has Ex-Gov. Palin had plastic surgery lately? Something about her cheeks do look weird to me now.

http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.c...e-plastic.html

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    I don't hate the libs against Palin...I find them amusing as they lack all faculty of reason. I have 2 relatives in this crowd, and I giggle uncontrollably every time I ask them to tell me the "why" for their dislike of Palin...and they say over and over..."I just do".
    You mean like the Tea Partiers who hate Obama because Beck told them to?
    Why don't you point your relatives toward this thread? There are plenty of reasons here.

ccbatson Guest

Tea parties started before Beck arrived on the scene...he joined them, not the other way around.

ccbatson Guest

The reference to my relatives was to draw a parallel to the libs here...you are just as lost and baseless in your hatred of Palin as they are....it is equally laughable and entertaining as well.

Lorax Guest

How does it feel to be in the minority? And over such an easy walk-away too.

Palin is dumb. She is handled by others since she can polarize with the best of them, and she's making money for herself and her handlers.

Just a great big media creation designed to get into your pocket and your head, for those easily led by smoke and mirrors.

Revealing so much more about yourself than you even know.

The reference to my relatives was to draw a parallel to the libs here...you are just as lost and baseless in your hatred of Palin as they are....it is equally laughable and entertaining as well.
    Hatred? How could anyone hate someone some durn adorable? I'd rather pat her on her little head and tell her to go get a daytime talk show. Now that would be entertaining.

Hatred is far too strong a word. "Despise" or "feel contempt" or even "pity" covers it more than adequately.

ccbatson Guest

Diehard...your condescending and sarcastic comment is a manifestation of your hatred, is it not?

Lorax Guest

No, more like your blind allegiance to the dumb that speaks volumes.

ccbatson Guest

Where have i ever expressed "allegiance" to Palin? Another word misused Lorax?

Lorax Guest

Well, you've defended her at every turn, claiming she's some sort of "stealth" candidate coming in 2012.

Please re-post something of yours from the past that in any way challenges her abilities.

Thrill me with your acumen.

Diehard...your condescending and sarcastic comment is a manifestation of your hatred, is it not?
    Nah, she really is adorable. To "hate" her, she'd have to be some sort of evil genius a la Dick Cheney. But she's too dumb to be in charge of anything other than a talk show.

ccbatson Guest

More of the same doesn't change the obvious undertones Diehard.

And...sigh, allegiance is the word you used Lorax, so, rather then trying to squirm out of the argument, how about letting us know what you mean and backing up an allegation for once?

Stosh Guest

And...sigh, allegiance is the word you used Lorax, so, rather then trying to squirm out of the argument, how about letting us know what you mean and backing up an allegation for once?
    Sigh this, pal. Back up your own stuff, then maybe others will respect you enough to do so. One liners work for Leno. Not for you.

Lorax Guest

Flipping the tables won't win an argument, "Doc", how about backing up your own allegations on Palin- show me a previous post of yours that challenges her qualifications to occupy higher office.

No tickee, no washee.

Still waiting.

If you're reading "hate" into anything I've posted, then I feel bad for ya man. I'll say it again - I don't hate Sarah Palin. I just don't want her as president any more than I'd want Rachel Ray.

Amazing how someone who splits hairs over his own words can have no problem twisting other people's around like that.

ccbatson Guest

So why are you, and so many other libs, spending so much time talking about one possible candidate that you would not like to see winning? What about Romney, Pawlenty, Santorum, etc?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast