Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

The people they interviewed on the street said they still felt safe because this was between two people. Smh.

Then take goodness for the trajectory precision of the bullets......

Quote Originally Posted by Gpwrangler View Post
    The people they interviewed on the street said they still felt safe because this was between two people. Smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Then take goodness for the trajectory precision of the bullets......
    Either that or they made sure not to step on anybody's Air Jordans...

Just another reason to smoke ones cigars and drink at home with family and friends [[so long as they're not nutso too!)

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Either that or they made sure not to step on anybody's Air Jordans...

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Just another reason to smoke ones cigars and drink at home with family and friends [[so long as they're not nutso too!)

Eggsactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Gpwrangler View Post
    And what's the problem with their opinion of the incident? It seems logical to me. I'm not going to flee to 23 mile road and avoid Detroit altogether just because one person was killed [[especially without considering the context of the situation).

The folks that scare me the most are the reactionaries who automatically want to resort to extreme solutions simply out of what's likely an unfounded basis for fear.
    Last edited by 313WX; October-26-14 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 313WX View Post
    And what's the problem with their opinion of the incident? It seems logical to me. I'm not going to flee to 23 mile road and avoid Detroit altogether just because one person was killed [[especially without considering the context of the situation).

The folks that scare me the most are the reactionaries who automatically want to resort to extreme solutions simply out of what's likely an unfounded basis for fear.
    I'm not going to flee either but I'm not going to make asinine statements like "it was between two people so I'm safe" lol.
    Last edited by Gpwrangler; October-26-14 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Spelling