Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Khorasaurus View Post
    Fantastic! It was really weird that an active apartment building was shuttered while most of downtown's buildings have waiting lists.

I agree about the Park Avenue Building. It's crying out for redevelopment. Why Don't We Own This lists the owner as "Triangle Management," which manages apartment complexes and is based in Ann Arbor.
    I suppose with the Hotel Charlevoix gone and the Park Apartments coming back, there is a better chance for the Park Avenue Building, since it won't be surrounded by dead buildings. But I'm just guessing. And hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroiterOnTheWestCoast View Post
    I suppose with the Hotel Charlevoix gone and the Park Apartments coming back, there is a better chance for the Park Avenue Building, since it won't be surrounded by dead buildings. But I'm just guessing. And hoping.
    Then again, if you knock down the Park Ave building, you could put in a parking lot. Don't want buildings to obstruct the view of 75 now do we?

Quote Originally Posted by DetroiterOnTheWestCoast View Post
    Sachs is the same guy that owned the Hotel Charlevoix. Based on his track record, I don't know if I would be too optimistic about the Park Avenue Building.