Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12 52 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1680

^^^ What's worse is now COVID will spread in those hotels and that community. Gotta love the reasoning and logic of the leadership here. NOT.
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-08-20 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Of course with it being in San Francisco it will be wrote off as people practicing their entrepreneurial options.
    Probably end up suing the City and winning...

So self-devouring... along with the appropriate self-loathing.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Probably end up suing the City and winning...
    The Department of Public Health manages the controversial free alcohol, cigarette, and cannabis program for homeless people placed in the hotels. It originally claimed that money for the service came from private donations, which are not allowed by law. After multiple requests to provide the names of the donors, the DPH conceded that “No such record currently exists.” A public-records investigation into the matter has revealed that, as of June 16, DPH approved $3,795.98 to buy the homeless guests vodka and beer [[cigarettes have been scrapped). The funding came from the public treasury, after all.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...good_idea.html

hell I wanna be homeless there but only if they are giving out

• Spirits of the Tsars Golden Vodka – $249.99. cant be dealing with no low grade vodka,I want a nice room and good vodka,I can buy my own smokes.

Last edited by Richard; August-08-20 at 11:50 AM.

The Department of Public Health manages the controversial free alcohol, cigarette, and cannabis program for homeless people placed in the hotels. It originally claimed that money for the service came from private donations, which are not allowed by law. After multiple requests to provide the names of the donors, the DPH conceded that “No such record currently exists.” A public-records investigation into the matter has revealed that, as of June 16, DPH approved $3,795.98 to buy the homeless guests vodka and beer [[cigarettes have been scrapped). The funding came from the public treasury, after all.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...good_idea.html

hell I wanna be homeless there but only if they are giving out

• Spirits of the Tsars Golden Vodka – $249.99. cant be dealing with no low grade vodka,I want a nice room and good vodka,I can buy my own smokes.

San-fran-cis-co, here I come.... [[c'mon taxpayers, sing along!)

FREE DRANKS TOO!? I do like a glass or two of wine! Here I come!

Blame on de booze-Blame it on the ah'-a-Al-COL-hol as Jamie would say!

Nothing as good as incentives towards that noble race to the bottom!

Tax payer funded too! WOO-HOO.

We must look LIKE FOOLS to the rest of the world. Completely.
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-08-20 at 01:04 PM.

Test explanations and interesting results. I wonder why he wasn't interviewed at WKRP?

https://news.yahoo.com/accurate-viru...183931178.html

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    San-fran-cis-co, here I come.... [[c'mon taxpayers, sing along!)

I am thinking SF colluded with the Russians and got a few truck loads of cheap vodka in exchange.

On the rona virus

Our free test,the one with the stick up ones nose,still takes 7 to 10 days for the results to come back.

What if you are tested,and it is negative the day of the test,then you catch it the next day?

Margin of error 30%.

^ Testing takes 3 to 4 days here in the D. They are doing both nostrils now, not probing as deep, less painful and fewer 'non-conclusive' results.

Our positive rates are dropping,right along with the number of those tested.

I drive by testing sites and those staffing them must be bored,they show massive lines on the news but when you drive by it is empty.

Its kinda like the DMV now,you call and make an appointment and can get in 1 week or two from the time of calling.

Interesting enough,in the city center low income areas the testing sites are empty,in the burbs or yuppie places there are lines.
    Last edited by Richard; August-08-20 at 05:37 PM.

^^^ Yeah it varies I would imagine. My information is based on what does on in Detroit and border, or near border suburbs [[SE Michigan).

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    ^^^ Yeah it varies I would imagine. My information is based on what does on in Detroit and border, or near border suburbs [[SE Michigan).
    According to this Riverview has the highest mortality rate.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-cases-deaths/

According to this

Caucasian death rate is at 46%
    African American 26% but yet not long ago it was reported that it was the African Americans that were experiencing a higher death rate.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ace-ethnicity/

Lansing — At least 40% of those killed by the novel coronavirus in Michigan so far are black, a percentage that far exceeds the proportion of African Americans in the Detroit region and state.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...00/5113221002/

Its a bit contradicting one would think,I do not know,do SE Michigan whites identify as African Americans?

Last edited by Richard; August-08-20 at 07:11 PM.

Amazing video with Dr. Gould, who is both a doctor and a lawyer, and worked for the surgeon general etc, etc.

Is Fauci responsible for 100,000 more deaths than we previously knew about? Is he the number one killer so far in the 21st century?

https://www.facebook.com/christaann9...8373798967464/

This thread makes me wanna barf.
    Avoid it to avoid false positive symptoms.
    Last edited by bust; August-09-20 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    This thread makes me wanna barf.
    Avoid it to avoid false positive symptoms.
    Name:  488BEA85-0E90-4717-93CD-2055E08EA4A6.png
Views: 225
Size:  11.5 KB

"Watch it before it's taken down"...Christa Six Shooter" LMAO

Percentage of black Detroit citizens is somewhere between 71-76% depending on source. Yes, Detroit COVID death numbers were very high.

Its a bit contradicting one would think,I do not know,do SE Michigan whites identify as African Americans?

Percentage of black Detroit citizens is somewhere between 71-76% depending on source. Yes, Detroit COVID death numbers were very high.
    Yes and hopefully when the politics of it all subsides we will get the answers as to the why of it all.

What is clear is that there is a disconnect between what we are being told day by day and the reality of things,it is sad that some choose to use it as a political football and use it to gain points.

I am still sticking with

It is out there
    You may catch it or you may not.
    You can die from it or you may not.
    There is little anybody can actually do to prevent it.
    Each individual has to govern accordingly.

The disconnect comes from the information or lack of it that the individual needs to do that,changes from expert to expert or political leanings on a daily basis.

So that becomes our choice,sit around and wait for something that may or may not evolve or go on with life and add the rona virus to the long list of things that can kill us at some point in time.

Then there is the trickledown effects or long term impact that we have not seen yet.

They are saying 83% of women have not received a Pap smear or breast exam in the past 6 months because of the reluctance of going to the doctors.

That is a critical first step in discovery,but now what percentage of those women have crossed that line and will suffer for it even more in the future.

We will not know the full impact and ramifications of for years to come and the complexities go way deeper then a hatred for a political party.

But as you can see even is this thread,the dead are a causality of war against the bad orange guy,nobody actually cares,until the numbers can be used to fit their agenda.
    Last edited by Richard; August-09-20 at 09:03 AM.

Go to your doctors for annual stuff etc., take reasonable precautions, neither negate or exaggerate the COVID.

Get plenty of rest and exercise [[at home or out in the fresh air).
    Speaking of -- time to do that [[go peddling)....

Quote Originally Posted by Lindanaige View Post
    I do. Political correctness is becoming ridiculous.Look at some forms we have to fill in the section gender as well as Male Female there Is an option provided called Other ...what Other is possible?
    Its an open canvas,you can identify as whatever you decide and if anybody disputes it just call them a racist.

It does tie into this thread because everybody is saying follow the science,the science determines if you are a male or female,so just follow the science when it is convenient.

Go to your doctors for annual stuff etc., take reasonable precautions, neither negate or exaggerate the COVID.

Get plenty of rest and exercise [[at home or out in the fresh air).
    Speaking of -- time to do that [[go peddling)....
    lol watch out for rocks in the road,and potholes.

^^^ I ride about a big college campus and the like. Pretty smooth and COVID quiet - hot day as time went on.
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-09-20 at 06:18 PM.

Democratic New York City Councilman Paul Vallone believes that the anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine helped him recover from COVID-19.

https://www.lacortenews.com/n/democr...saved-his-life

Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12 52 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast