Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

I went for the first time in years and really enjoyed myself.

Ford had the best cars of any automaker on the floor hands down. Although I thought it was a little strange that they didn't have a single concept car at the show, which I suppose has a positive element to it since that means you can actually buy anything Ford was showing.

GM's designs were pretty good too, especially the Cadillacs and Buicks .

Chrysler is still trying to sell the public on lackluster designs like this I'm afraid...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/n8xd/4288813328/

...and as a Jeep owner I was disappointed that they didn't have the 2011 Grand Cherokee at the show.

Quote Originally Posted by artds View Post

...GM's designs were pretty good too, especially the Cadillacs and Buicks .
    Chrysler is still trying to sell the public on lackluster designs like this I'm afraid...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/n8xd/4288813328/
    ...and as a Jeep owner I was disappointed that they didn't have the 2011 Grand Cherokee at the show.
    Actually...there were some more interesting cars there. 8) See the rest of my NAIAS photos for examples. http://www.flickr.com/photos/n8xd/se...7623120675731/

--Keith [[n8xd)

espark- were you at the autoshow monday morning? Same models when I was taking pictures. Nice camera work though. I just got a DSLR and am still learning it...overexposed some of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by adamjab19 View Post
    espark- were you at the autoshow monday morning? Same models when I was taking pictures. Nice camera work though. I just got a DSLR and am still learning it...overexposed some of mine.
    That bright spot lighting can sure mess with the automatic exposure. I told my camera to watch for blow-outs [[there's usually a mode on the lcd that will blink on those spots after the shot) I justed adjusted the exposure with the +/- and took another shot. Somtimes half the car was blinking! I went on Tuesday morning. On that day they let you in an hour early [[8am) if you have a camera -- so you could get more car and less people. I think it was to give those that want to participate in their photography contest a chance to get better shots.

I heard those Audi's are hot cars...guess the little fire started over there yesterday.

Did you post any of your shots on-line?