Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by leapfrog View Post
    Based on the way he phrased his post, I would think he has some preconceived notions about Public Radio in general. You know, more of that tired liberal media BS
    Well, I have my radio/computer tuned to one of our local public radio stations for 3-6 hours per day, and have for at least a decade. The extent to which I believe there is a lack of ideological diversity in public radio is informed by direct observation and knowledge of the hosts, anchors and guests. You may disagree with my opinion, but it is an opinion based on experience.

I'm happy to hear they identified the judge's party affiliation. I can assure you they were not doing so initially. I've been out of town for the holiday, dare I hope that an email I sent had some effect?

Quote Originally Posted by Det_ard View Post
    Well, I have my radio/computer tuned to one of our local public radio stations for 3-6 hours per day, and have for at least a decade. The extent to which I believe there is a lack of ideological diversity in public radio is informed by direct observation and knowledge of the hosts, anchors and guests. You may disagree with my opinion, but it is an opinion based on experience.

I'm happy to hear they identified the judge's party affiliation. I can assure you they were not doing so initially. I've been out of town for the holiday, dare I hope that an email I sent had some effect?
    Sounds like the "Red Eye" radio network. Those guys are a freakin trip.