^ Yea,I do not know,I have had bars,nightclubs,towing companies,salvage yards,buy here pay here car Lots,quick lubes pretty much all started with nothing,I get bored easy once the challenge of starting something from nothing and building it up to profit is done.

My first bar I worked from 10 am to 3 am the next morning 7 days a week,it was a biker bar that they used to ride their bikes onto the dance floor to have a drink,cool two story building on a lake,I turned it into a cool hang out where everybody mixed regardless of who you were or what your status was in life,bikers had to park in the lot verses the dance floor.

My Haitian partner in the restruant business now works from 4 am to 10 pm 7 days a week,he is young and hard headed like I was and is tough in accepting the whole work smarter then harder concept.

There is nothing that I have done or owned that an African American cannot do or own,I know many in the same businesses that started the same way,and they work just as hard as any other small business owner.

I am not highly educated,11th grade high school,6 years military and the rest is the school of hard knocks.They told me I had a problem with authority because when people tell me no I do not take that for an answer.

Not to imply that that relates to the op subject and when it comes to women.

Not shure when my white privilege kicks in but nobody ever said here ya go,there are actually more that wish to see others fail then not.

If you want to lease a property money talks,it knows no color and when you want to do buisness the only thing that the people that you come in contact with want to know is how much are they going to make off of you.

But anyways,the gentleman referenced in the op has nothing to do with color,he advanced on his own merit and deserves respect for that if it is proven that he succumbed to certain things then it shows that he is only human and subject to mistakes,I do not think the rest of his life should be ruined because of that.

Why did not accusers at the time document happenings,even if they could not do something at that time they would have had at least some kind of proof.

The whole he said she said part is scary,just as I would have imagine people felt in the McCarthyism days.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism