Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

One of the things I did to encourage some squatters to move was to get the water turned off: They were lowlifes who never bothered to go in the backyard [[grill on the front porch, no lawn mower), so I crawled out my basement window one day and turned on the back yard spigot [[there was an old hose attached). The water ran and ran and finally the City came out and turned off the water and put a lot of scrap slag down the shut-off pipe so they couldn't turn it back on. That coupled with the fact that DTE had cut off the electricity at the pole [[because they were jumping it all the time) finally forced them to leave.

Sometimes you have to do things that you aren't exactly proud about - but the noise was terrible, the fights every night, smashed windshields, threats, stripping of stolen cars - all that just 10 feet away. Now house sold to some really nice people. Sometimes things work out.

Quote Originally Posted by SWMAP View Post
    One of the things I did to encourage some squatters to move was to get the water turned off: They were lowlifes who never bothered to go in the backyard [[grill on the front porch, no lawn mower), so I crawled out my basement window one day and turned on the back yard spigot [[there was an old hose attached). The water ran and ran and finally the City came out and turned off the water and put a lot of scrap slag down the shut-off pipe so they couldn't turn it back on. That coupled with the fact that DTE had cut off the electricity at the pole [[because they were jumping it all the time) finally forced them to leave.

Sometimes you have to do things that you aren't exactly proud about - but the noise was terrible, the fights every night, smashed windshields, threats, stripping of stolen cars - all that just 10 feet away. Now house sold to some really nice people. Sometimes things work out.
    Nice work.