Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Mouch View Post
    Gov. Engler had a different vision for the future of Detroit and Michigan than most of the posters here.

I don't agree with all of his actions, but I don't think it helps to paint him as evil. He was simply opinionated.

His actions hardly killed Detroit. In fact, I think the 'status quoer' won the battle. For the most part, Detroit has created its own destiny. The results speak for themselves.

OK now, go ahead a tell us all how it was Engler's fault -- and then Snyder. It'll make you feel better.
    Alot of your posts are passive aggressive bullshit. I went out of my way to be fair and nonjudgemental and you still throw up a strawman.

But that's not what this thread is about.

What was his very different vision for this city/state?

Because the results most certainly speak for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by brizee View Post
    Alot of your posts are passive aggressive bullshit. I went out of my way to be fair and nonjudgemental and you still throw up a strawman....
    Its hell being a minority on this forum, but passively expressing my aggression helps.