Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by slow_motion View Post
    His mom & dad were crooks. He went to Florida A&M, a historically black university with a *10* percent 4-year graduation rate -- I believe that's worse than Wayne State's. Detroit College of Law was a joke back then, even so, his mom probably got him in with what had to be an extremely low LSAT score. Anyone that remembers his early days recalls how unpolished and unbearable he was to listen to. He got better in his 30s. I think most people predicted the shenanigans very early in his career. And everybody in town knew him and his dad were scamming while he was in office. The problem was Detroit was so corrupt and nobody ever went down for it, so whether or not he'd be caught was the only question.

Where's your sources about F A&M's graduation rate? Now Kwame may have been a DB, but to say he was dumb and things were given to him by privilege is disingenuous. Kwame was very intelligent be it misguided. "Sounds like to me you're throwing things against the wall, hoping it sticks".
    Last edited by Cincinnati_Kid; June-05-14 at 08:15 AM.