Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

So what is the deal with hydro off before the electrical inspectors have to review all the wiring to have the power turned back on? 3 months? If so, they got like 2 weeks to get the power back on before all that old wiring has to be updated. The bank better hurry up to get the power back on or that building's done.

I think the lights have been out for weeks in both buildings. And they are huge buildings...There is another high rise build just off Woodward on Seward with every window and casing stripped out. And of course there are no lights on...
    Quote Originally Posted by davewindsor View Post
    So what is the deal with hydro off before the electrical inspectors have to review all the wiring to have the power turned back on? 3 months? If so, they got like 2 weeks to get the power back on before all that old wiring has to be updated. The bank better hurry up to get the power back on or that building's done.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    I think the lights have been out for weeks in both buildings. And they are huge buildings...There is another high rise build just off Woodward on Seward with every window and casing stripped out. And of course there are no lights on...
    Does anyone know the deal about the building on Seward and Woodward? It seems like crime has gone down since it was closed down. I had to go in there once to find someone, I was surprised I made it out unscathed! Anyways, I was hoping that they stripped the windows out to put new ones in, but from what it looks like, they just left it to rot.

Anyone know?

-Tahleel